Monday 21 October 2019

project 365: weeks xl-xlii

I've been a bit absent, but here's photos from the last couple of weeks:


 273: A wee walk home through my favourite local cemetery.


 274: Snacks and uni reading.


 275: Always eating pancakes.


 276: A migraine day.


 277: More knitting, less reading. (Should be the other way around but I am who I am.)


 278: A cute lil' moon.


 279: Hot chocolate for ever.


 280: Couldn't look more like a school girl if I tried.


 281: Still reading about Greek mythology.


 282: Doing actual uni work (i.e. writing essays) for the first time in years.


 283: Watching sad films and crying. Clearly in need of a waterproof mascara.


 284: Another migraine day.


 285: Of course I was watching the Liverpool legends. So strange seeing Gerrard play for the Rangers as well!


 286: More uni work.


 288: I was making good progress on my knitting project, but run out of red yarn and cannot find it anywhere. Very annoyed.


 289: Face of the day.


 290: I need to get another bujo. I just don't know if I should wait until next year to start a new one or put Nov+Dec in it as well - annoying if I can't start with a new year, annoying if I have to have two months separately somewhere.


 291: An actual photo of me making pancakes. (Or October's picture in my Moomin calendar.)


 292: Breakfast.


293: I am so done with the rain. Hoping it'll stop soon, so I might go outside every once in a while, too.

What have you been up to?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig