Monday 16 May 2011

i just came to say hello

Well, blogger was having some problems and I was raging. Haha, not really but I was slightly annoyed and I can't even remember what I was wanting to post about.

On Friday I had my English exam. No more higher English for me:) ! I really hope I passed, at least I feel I didn't write only rubbish. And after the exam it was time to parteee:) It was Shannon's birthday and it was a good night!



Vest - New look
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Vagabond


I look indecent in most pictures, it's actually unbelievable. It's like I had never bothered to look in the mirror before going out. It's only the photos though, I can't understand why I don't look normal in photos:(

Earrings - Primark
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig