Thursday 29 August 2013

valmari





 Dress - H&M
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - 2nd hand/Skopunkten
















Here's some silly pictures of me visiting one of my favourite places in my hometown with mama. My mum used to work at these houses (that are a kind of a museum!) when I was wee and she often took me and my brother with her. I loved the place then, and I love it now. Unfortunately, it wasn't open, but we still had a lovely wander around. How great is the old mill with a smiling face? And we also found a lot of raspberries to snack on. Being a tourist in your own hometown is one of the nicest things. I've been taking mama to all the places we've driven by a hundred times and thought "I should go there one day.." So, I've been trying to forget about that one day and have a more of a carpe diem attitude and actually do all the things I think of doing.

Also, these are the last pictures of this wee polka dot dress. I turned it into something new (and better?). Will post about that soon! I'm off to explore more, have a beautiful Thursday!
SHARE:

12 comments

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I never noticed the face until you pointed it out. How wonderful! I also love how lush and green everything is.

Hena Tayeb said...

Great pictures.. toe color and shades.

Hena Tayeb said...

I meant to say love your toes color and shades

Holly said...

the photos are lovely, they make me nostalgic for the year I spent in Inverness :) and your sunnies are AWESOME, haha!

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

love ur sunnies!! And yes kinda stoked about it :) gonna go to Manchester too!

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the site is very good.


Here is my homepage - cheap women denim jackets

HighlandFling said...

Those houses are adorable! So sweet.Your dress is lovely too, the purple polka dots are lovely. I hope you had fun and you aren't too full of raspberries!

Em x

Sakuranko said...

Really beautiful pics, really cute dress sweetie.xx

www.sakuranko.com

Ourdestination said...

great photos ;>

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love your dress and heart shaped glasses!

Ester Durães said...

I love your polka dot dress, so freaking cute! :)
-
Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

Laura Jones said...

Optimistic Existentialist - it is, i love "faces in places"! and i know, hon, i wish it'd stay green for longer! x

Hena Tayeb - thank you, dear! x

Holly-Bella - thank you, thank you, doll! and i never knew you've stayed in inverness, that is so cool! i've only been there for two days, but it seems like such a lovely place:-) and now that i know you're a wee bit connected to scotland, i like you even more, haha! xx

Gail J - thanks, chick! good good, keep in touch and let me know if you still fancy meeting up in manchester:-) x

Tesa Jurjaševič - thank you, love! x

Anonymous - thanks, hen! x

Em - they really are! :-) thank you, honey! and you can never be too full of raspberries, hehe! xx

Sakuranko - thank you very much, lovely! xx

Ourdestination - thank you, pet! x

Krysten - aw, thank you, darling! xx

Marlen - it's now a crop top, you can see it in the post after this:-) that is probably my favourite photo of these, too! it is a lovely spot, and obviously there's different kinds of amazing things to see in cities, sweetie! xx

Ester Durães - thank you, lady! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig