Friday 2 August 2013

working gal







 Dress - Self-made
Cardi - Primark
Shoes - 2nd hand
Bracelets - Gifts (From France/From my godparents/From Crete)



On workdays my outfits don't often look that summery. My workplace being a medieval church without any sort of heating possibilities, it's always freezing. Or at least chilly. No matter how hot a summer it is, it'll be cool inside. You can only imagine what it's been like to go to church in January when it's been -35°C outside and pretty much the same inside.. On some days I actually have to don on three sweaters or cardigans. Which in turn makes me sweat like hell when I step outside, ha!

Hope you're all well and still enjoying the summer! I was going to apologize for my lack of posting again, but come to think of it, I don't really have to. And I'll still probably continue with this one-post-a-week pace. But you know, it's alright. Have a lovely weekend♥!
SHARE:

14 comments

Ashley said...

Look at you, the adorable working girl. <3

Katie said...

I love dressing for Fall, so I think working at a place like this would be great! hope the rest of your Summer is nice :)

Anonymous said...

Hieno mekko ja kivat korut

Imogen said...

Wow I imagine it would be freezing. Great photos and best of luck to you.

inspirationstyle - wszystko co dobre said...

jewellery ! :)

Sakuranko said...

Oh really cute dress sweetie!
xx

Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!

daniela kate morosini said...

you work in the coolest place! xx

Why Girls Are Weird said...

You made that dress!? It looks great lady!


P.S. I'm giving away a $100 gift card to Boxie this week and I would love for you to come and enter!

Hena Tayeb said...

three sweaters.. lol.

Rebecca said...

Love your adorable work outfit! The dress you made is so pretty! Hopefully you can stay warm!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Better to be cool at work than be too warm! At least that's my preference. Nice outfits!

Bhushavali said...

Love those dainty bracelets and checked jacket. Its awesome that you made that dress yourself! :)
Thanks for visiting me dear. Do follow too if you like! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

Corinne said...

That does seem like a fun place to work though!

When do you return to Leeds?

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Laura Jones said...

Ashley - aw, you're too sweet, doll! x

Katie :) - i should've thought like that, instead of trying to wear all my summer dresses, haha! and thank you, love, hope your summer's been good so far too! x

Susanna89 - kiitos, ihana! x

Imogen - indeed! and thank you, sweetie! x

inspirationstyle - wszystko co dobre - cheers, hun! x

Preppy Lemonade - thank you, dear! you're too kind:-) x

Sakuranko - thank you, lovely! x

danniekate - i have to admit it is pretty amazing, petal! xx

ourprojects - thanks, hen! x

Krysten - yeh, i did:-) thank you, darling! x

Gail J - thank you, pet! x

Hena Tayeb - haha, i know, hon! x

Rebecca - thank you very much, lady! x

Ourdestination - thanks, chick! x

Optimistic Existentialist - that is true:-) and thank you, friend! x

Bhushavali N - thank you, sweets! x

Corinne - it is! and i'll be back the middle of september, honey:-) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig