Thursday, 23 June 2016

cornish pixie















 Dress - 2nd hand
Shoes - Vagabond
Necklace - Gift from my godmother



UHH, can I just say I bought this dress for less than £2? Because I did, and it's ridiculous. It falls so well, and the colours and print are both so gorgeous. I am very happy with finding little bargains and treasures like this! It is a long maxi so it needs to be paired with higher heels, but that's not a problem either. I don't take these white wedges out too often from fear of getting them dirty, but maybe it's time to wear them more often. I love them even more than the dress, which means they shouldn't be left in the wardrobe.

Shout-out to you all (probably most of you!) who know what the blog post title is referring to! At first I thought I was channelling a dryad or a forest fairy of some kind with this dress in the woods, but decided on a Cornish pixie because of the blue colour. That's where the similarities between me and a Cornish pixie end. I hope.

13 comments :

B Ramida said...

nice!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Gail J said...

whoa! what a bargain! Anyway, it doesn't matter what the price was because you look so beautiful hun :) xx

http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

Miguel Gouveia said...

you look so pretty :D In love with this maxi dress :D

I'm a new follower :D ca you follow me back?
keep it up <3

NEW OUTFIT POST | Baby Blue.
×Pieces Of Me, Blog
×@mgouveiaa, instagram
×Facebook Official Page

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I really love this photographic setting :) amazing.

Amy said...

What a lovely outfit, your photos look so magical! I love your dress and your necklace ♥
Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

Kati said...

Very nice dress and I like the way the photos turned out!

-Kati

Monique Reinds said...

Love your maxi dress!
I wish I had a maxi dress that looked good on me, but I'm short, so it's kinda tricky!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are so dreamy, I love your floral maxi dress
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Laura Jones said...

B Ramida - cheers, love! x

Gail J - i know, right! that's true, but i'm always so chuffed when I find a good bargain, haha:-) and thank you, dear! xx

Miguel Gouveia - thank you so much, hon! will stop by your blog soon! :-) x

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, pal! it's my backyard, haha! xx

Amy - thank you, thank you, chick! xx

Kati - thank you, lovely! xx

Monique Reinds - thank you, hen! i'm short as well and it's never stopped me, haha:-) i'm sure you'd find a maxi you like! x

Laura Mitbrodt - thank you, doll! xx

Hena Tayeb said...

beautiful images.. gorgeous dress

Irvine Chin said...

nice pictures.! have a nice day.

Meg Candid said...

Gorgeous dress!

Laura Jones said...

Hena Tayeb - thank you, thank you, lady! xx

Irvine Chin - thanks! you too, hen! x

Meg Candid - thank you, doll! xx