Monday 1 February 2016

project 366: 025-031

The first month of Project 365 has gone rather quickly and I cannot believe it's February already! Here's a few things from last week then:


025: I cut my hair. And if you follow me on Twitter you might know already that the results didn't make me too happy. But I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow and will hopefully be happier.


026: Still re: hair. It's not actually awful, it's just not good and it's mainly the back that's the problem (so I've been wearing hats). The problem is also that I'm trying to grow my hair long again and if I keep chopping it myself and letting professionals then fix it, it really won't have time to grow all that much.. I might have to hide scissors from myself! (On a side note this is only the first time I've cut my hair myself and not been satisfied with the results. Although, looking back at pictures of me at age 7, my fringe isn't as straight as I thought it was but I was still very happy with it and the after was better than the before!)


027: A book and a bed are all you need to make me happy. And now that I've recently changed into my winter duvet, my bed is the warmest and comfiest little nest that I love.


028: My reading all of Christie's books is going quite well, and there's even been novels that I've not read or haven't seen a TV/film adaptation of before which is always nice! I'm having to read a lot in Finnish since the libraries over here don't have a lot in English. I prefer reading in the book's original language if possible, but on the other hand it's nice to read more Finnish for a change.


029: Got an exciting parcel in the post! Will try and blog more soonish:-)


030: Lil' Moomins. (Pretty sure I never post Project 365/6 without photos of a. Moomins, b. food or c. both..)


031: A snow day!
SHARE:

7 comments

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your hair looks great! I am always nervous to cut off my hair
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Unknown said...

love the idea of your project!

Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

Miranda | Miranda's Notebook said...

I'm really impressed by how good your hair looks! I shudder to think what mine would look like if I ever took scissors to it!! Love your Agatha Christie stack - always a favourite cosy winter read of mine too :) xx

Laila said...

I thought I was following you on twitter?! I must have missed your hair tweets :( anyway sorry to hear that you weren't too happy with the results, at least hair grows so you'll have something new to work with soon I guess xxx

Sybil said...

fun snaps!! :D

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

I love your look! Thank you so much for your advice though, I really appreciated the words :) Hope you are doing well lovely!

Laura Jones said...

Laura Mitbrodt - thank you, lovely! me too, a little bit, since my hair almost never ends up looking like i envisioned it, haha:-) xx

Hannah Venables - thanks, hon! it's a great little thing to do, i think:-) x

Miranda - haha, thanks, though you can't see the back here! and you can never go wrong with agatha christie, honey! xx

Laila - haha! you are, but the tweets weren't all that interesting, really lmao! and it's all good now, anyway:-) and really i was just making a fuss about nothing because like you said hair will grow, dear! xxx

Sybil - cheers, pet! x

Gail J - thank you, darling! hope it helped at least a little! have you made your decision yet? :-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig