Monday 14 December 2015

project 365: 201-212 / I'M BACK

I've been putting off my return to blogging for far too long now, and my 'little summer break' somehow turned into almost a six-month absence. Instead of the usual excuses, explaining and trying to let you catch up with what's been happening in my life since July, I'm just going to get straight into it and in the form of a few mega posts of my project 365 (that I didn't abandon, even though it might've seemed as if I completely abandoned my blog life) pictures you can get the gist of what I've been doing. If you still want to, that is!

For starters, here's the end of July:


201: My graduation day that I spent with my godfather and his wife! :-)


202: Me, a graduate, getting ready to leave the UK.

203-204: I know I've taken photos on these days, but I cannot for the life of me find them on my laptop or on my SD card. I may have deleted them at some point by accident or misplaced them in some god-forbidden folder that I'll never find..


205: After a day of travelling, this is what you want to see.


206: I stayed with a family friend for a few days before my flight, and had the loveliest time in Southend!


207: A tragedy. I shattered my go-to eyebrow product, and can't get a new one as this is the second or third eyebrow thing that I've religiously used and then it's been discontinued. I repeat myself; a tragedy.


208: Back in Finland, I stayed with my aunt for a while first and had lil' walks with my mum.


209: Met the neediest cat I've ever seen and who was called Kaisa:-) (Also featured, an ill mother.)


210: GRAD RING! Am actually in love.


211: Ate loads of strawberries once I got to Finland (and wish there were still fresh ones to eat now..).




212: Growing dill and eating snacks.

I cannot wait to get back to blogging now, and look forward to catching up with you lot:--) How are you guys? I will see you very soon!
SHARE:

7 comments

Sybil said...

nice shots! looking forward to your blogposts! :D

Have a great day!
Animated Confessions

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Laura,

Welcome back to blogging.

Very interesting to read what you have been doing since July.

Glad to know you have become a graduate.

Your photos are amazing. Your skill in photography is fantastic.

Best wishes

akiko hiramatsu said...

I love strawberry, beautiful post!!

akiko

Amy said...

Happy to hear you're back! I love the yellow house and I can't wait to read your posts. xx

Ann'so M said...

Great pics!!!
bises
Ann'so M
http://www.annsom-blog.com/

Laila said...

Yay Laura!!!! I am so glad you're back. Lovely pictures. Can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to! Hope all has been well with you :) xxxx

Laura Jones said...

Sybil - thank you, hun! glad to hear it, i am too, haha! x

Joseph Pulikotil - thank you so much joseph! you're always so kind that it's always lovely to get comments from you! x

akiko - strawberries are so good:-) and thank you, dear! x

Amy - yay, thank you, amy doll! it is a pretty house, i've often thought of taking a photo and finally did, ha. xx

Héloise Roubaud - thanks, chick! i'll visit your blog soon:-) x

Ann'so M - thank you, hon! x

Laila - haha, i had to once i told you i was gonna! but i'm also really glad to be back, even more so when getting such a lovely welcome! and thank you, lady:-) all's good, and i hope you've been well too! xxxx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig