Monday, 23 March 2015

project 365: 075-081


 075 Poachin' for breakfast.


076 I dug up my newest nail polishes but then forgot to paint my nails as my life is so busy...


077 Read Marlen's poetry book and I'd recommend you to do so as well. It's beautiful and I really enjoyed it:-)


078 Actually remembered to paint my nails, haha. I'll post about them later if I feel like it:-)




079 I ate a pile of French toast for brunch. It was glorious. Although apart from the top ones, I call my French toast pirate's pancakes and they're two pieces of bread with banana slices in the middle. So good, you guys. I'm sure I've mentioned them before as I've been making and eating them since I was 10/11!


080 Reading about the Moomins, love them so much.


081 I've been trying to get into doing some doodles/art again. I also need to do some more doodles and quotes for Thursday thoughts, haha! So this's what I've been making in between uni reading. Due to uni reading there's a serious lack of being outside as well, but this week I came to realize I have about a month to finish my dissertation so that means there's no time to do much else. It's going to be a fun-filled Easter holiday! (That was sarcasm, but I'm sure I'll actually have fun. Just in a well timetabled manner squeezed in between hours and hours of reading and writing.)
SHARE:

12 comments

Corinne said...

You know what, I've never had French toast. I don't even know what it is haha!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Miranda | Miranda's Notebook said...

Oh wow, that French toast looks amazing!! Your nails look so pretty too :) xxx

Carmen Varner said...

Oh gosh, that bird ring is gorgeous. It's so whimsical & unique. All the food looks tasty too.

:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Lux Ganzon said...

This food looks yummy. Makes me think about breakfast.

Great photos here.

Amy said...

What beautiful photos! Your rings and nails are so pretty ♥
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I always do that with nail polish. I never seem to have time to paint them
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Hena Tayeb said...

mmm yum.
that bird ring is pretty

Lady parisienne said...

Cool post and the food look so good!!

http://ladyparisienne.fr/

Emmanuelle Pawłowska said...

food looks so yummy :) amazing nail polishes

Jes Cohen said...

I love that nail colour! So pretty, and definitely something I would wear. :)

Naturally Jes

Krysten Quiles said...

Mmm that yummy food, gimme gimme!

Laura said...

Corinne - you need to have french toast, dear! it's just eggy bread, but then you can add stuff to it and it's so good:-) xx

Miranda - it was really good, i do love french toast:-) and thank you, honey! xxx

Carmen Varner - thank you, chick! and i'm so glad i dug it out of my jewellery box as i hadn't worn it in so long:-) x

Lux Ganzon - thank you, hun! i'm kind of thinking of having breakfast food for tea now as well, haha:-) x

Amy - thank you, thank you, love! xx

Laura Mitbrodt - haha, good to know i'm not the only one, sweetie! i've genuinely done it again, took my old nail polish off on saturday and still haven't redone them... xx

Hena Tayeb - thank you, hen! x

Lady parisienne - thank you, lovely! xx

Emmanuelle Pawłowska - thank you, gal! x

Jes Cohen - i'm really liking it as well, lady! xx

Krysten Quiles - haha, hon! i've actually now made myself hungry as well.. :-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig