Wednesday, 9 July 2014
Here's just a couple of photos I've taken this spring/summer. I wish I had my camera with me more often and that I'd look around me more to see all the lovely things around me. Sometimes I purposely go for a walk to take photos and that's when I often give more thought to my surroundings and notice pretty things. But Leeds really is beautiful and it's so easy to forget the beauty of the place you live in. I'm hoping to take more photos this summer and continue to do so once I get back to Leeds! Anyway, how are you all?
xoxo Laura Jones at 10:30 am
Sunday, 6 July 2014
1. My hair was growing long(er) and I contemplated letting it grow, but I'm now almost resolved to get a pixie cut..
2. Football and pie = Life.
5. I love Wodehouse so much, honestly one of the funniest authors ever to have written. Might not be your cup of tea, but, seriously, give him a try!
6. Pretty flowers:-)
7. Drowning my sorrows in pastels after England were shite, (broke my wee heart yet again).
8. Wrecking the journal!
1. Writing and stuff:-)
3. Packing and vintage skirts!
5. Went to uni to print out some documents. Sometimes I forget how pretty it is while going there so often.
6. Blackberries! I've been eating a lot of berries and fruit.
7. Painting my nails and watching football.
8. Soup day.
9. Trying to do crossword puzzles in Swedish, haha!
xoxo Laura Jones at 4:57 pm
Thursday, 3 July 2014
I think this is a Scottish saying/rhyme, and ever since hearing it for the first time I've been reciting it in my head from time to time. I just think it's funny.
(P.S. Also, as of 6 o'clock this morning I should've arrived in my wee hometown. So much travelling, but I'm hoping to get back to you with unscheduled posts soon[ish]!)
xoxo Laura Jones at 10:00 am