Thursday 20 November 2014

thursday thoughts pt. 36




I always say that I never cry. Which used to be kind of true as I did go for years without crying. I've never thought of crying being a weakness, unless it's me who's crying (which very well demonstrates how I'm always contradicting myself) and letting someone see me cry would still be one of the worst things that could happen to me. But I would like to be able to actually show my feelings more and appear more humane than I do at the moment, so this is one of the quotes that I really try to remind myself about. Care to share? Are you a crier or a heartless person who never sheds a tear (haha)? And really, everyone needs a good cry once in a while and there isn't anything to lose in crying.
SHARE:

7 comments

Amanda said...

I am very much a crier! x

Amy said...

What a wonderful drawing! This is so inspiring. :)
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Holly said...

I went for a long period of not crying over things, but for me it wasn't natural, I was just frozen inside, haha. These days I cry at penguin adverts.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I cry for everything - happy, sad, angry... for everything. I've been told that I need to grow up because of my tears. But honestly? They're the way I express my emotions. Nothing wrong with that.

Corinne said...

I'm a crier. I'm such an emotional wreck that I cry at everything - even TV adverts. It can feel a bit debilitating sometimes haha!

I even cried reading a blog post yesterday about a poor doggie that got stabbed :(

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Unknown said...

I am a HUGE crier. I am so sensitive but I get really frustrated when it happens in front of people haha! xx

www.roseandmuse.com
www.roseandmuse.com

Laura Jones said...

Amanda - i'm on my way to be more like you, hun! xx

Amy - thank you, lovely! xx

Holly - i don't think it's natural for anyone, haha. and that does make my eyes a bit watery as well, honey:-) bloody john lewis. xx

Krysten Quiles - nothing wrong with that indeed, dear:-) better to be in touch with one's feelings! xx

Corinne - haha, i do actually cry quite a bit at tv (and adverts), but only when i'm alone, haha. so i can be an emotional wreck as well, doll.. after bottling all my feelings for too long and having an emotional breakdown. and that blog post does sound sad! xx

Nicole Raybaud - haha, i know, lady! i don't mind having a wee cry on my own, but i'll do almost anything to not let someone else see me cry, haha. xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig