Monday 17 November 2014

fun fun fun fun











 Dress - Vintage
Bracelet - Primark
Shoes - Citymarket





Bright colours and lights, pretty dresses and candy floss equal happiness, don't they? (I'm just curious, do you call it candy floss or cotton candy? I think I say both?) We even picked out a good day to go; a storm was brewing so it wasn't busy and it actually started raining as soon as we left. I love going to the fun fair just to eat some candy floss, which is why I picked this pink and puffy vintage dress to match my sweet treat. This is actually one of my favourite dresses and I wish I wore it more often as currently it only makes an appearance about once a year. That's shocking and a shame. I also have funny photos of my mum eating ice cream, but I'm a nice daughter and will never publish them, haha. Even though I'm happy to just have my candy floss, I do miss the days when I would've been excited to go on all the rides a little. Apart from the helter skelter, that's just awful and gave me friction burn as a wee one.
SHARE:

12 comments

Unknown said...

Great photos!!!
http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
www.facebook.com/laviecestchic

Melissa said...

This really does look like fun! I love the carnival.

Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Amy said...

What a wonderful post, I love your dress! :)
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh how fun, and what beautiful photos!

Unknown said...

Oh yeees this looks like fun fun fun indeed! I love your light pink floral dress and how it matches the cottoncandy :) Really cute pictures!

Corinne said...

We call it candy floss in England and cotton candy in the USA :)

I love love love this dress. And the gif. Woo!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Chiara said...

Your dress is amazing, I love it! I just wish I could get my hands on one x

FloralConstellation said...

lovely photos, want some cotton candy now :)

Floral Constellation Etsy Shop

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos :)
www.jchung.me

Laura Jones said...

Marika Odoardi - thank you, love! x

Melissa - ah, i know, me too, dear! I wish i went more often, ha:-) x

Amy - thank you very much, gal! xx

Marlen - isn't it! :-) thank you, darling! i need to up my game as well, and actually go on rides the next time, haha. but you really can spend the loveliest day there! xx

Krysten Quiles - thank you, honey! xx

Ina R. - thank you, thank you, dove! x

Corinne - i thought so, but wasn't sure if the divide was really absolute, haha:-) and thank you, sweets! xx

Chiara - ah, thank you, hen! i love it too, sorry i can't help you with finding one! x

FloralConstellation - thank you, chick! and i know, i'm actually craving some candy floss now myself.. x

Jeffrey Chung - thank you, hun! x

Jenna Opsahl said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are adorable! You dress looks amazing with the cotton candy. Sosososososo cute!

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Jenna Opsahl - thank you so much, dear! you're far too sweet:-) xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig