1. I got so into Full House when I was supposed to be revising.. It didn't take too much time at all for me to finish the whole show, and I also rekindled my love for Mary-Kate and Ashley.
2. Some Adventure Time doodles I'd done in a lecture!
3. These three by Sleek have been my go-to blushes lately:-)
4. The beginning of my revision wall; I convince myself to do this to get a proper understanding of the chronology of events, but actually it's just almost productive procrastination to keep me away from actually reading history books, ha!
5. But I did read books too!
6. Some new things from Liz Earle!
7. Finished my first exam:--)
8. Drinking from my favourite mug.
9. And this is the best thing when you're ill.
1. I basically lived in this London jumper while I was ill. It's a favourite!
2. Revision and fruit!
3. Completed the revision wall, this semester it went from 367 to 1989.
4. I enjoyed some walks amid all the greenery, and I do actually like walking in the rain!
5. Went through a few boxes of tissues as I spent my days just sneezing. The pretty designs on the boxes were nice, though.
7. June in my Moomin calendar!
8. Three books for a quid at a charity shop. Don't need much more to make me happy:-)
9. It was my nameday and my mum sent me some sweet things!
1. Love hearts:-)
2. Done with second year!
3. Watched some Moomins after a long time:-)
4. It was my nameday again, so I bought some cakes.
5. I think it's quite obvious that food makes me happy. (Also, if you got my "boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew" reference, I love you.)
6. My new watermelon top is so cute!
7. Mmm bacon.
8. Technically I'm not supposed to eat these, but it's summer and what says summer more than ice cream. And Fabs are just so good.
9. I bought some new shoes:-) Will try to be a good wee blogger and actually take some outfit photos as I've bought some other bits and bobs as well, yh!
This one came out a wee bit longer than usually, but hope you don't mind. I figured it'd be nicer to see these closer to the time they've been taken instead of months later.. And if you haven't seen them, you can find parts one, two and three here. Or just follow me on Instagram if you fancy, I know I'd love to see your wee photos!