1. No-tights weather!
2. I was listening to a lot of Queen in April/May. How do you feel about the new album being released or does it stir any emotions in you? On one hand I'm really excited to hear the new, unheard songs, but on the other Queen has never quite been Queen without Freddie Mercury. And especially so after John Deacon retired.
3. Sleeping, though!
4. I do love receiving little parcels:-)
5. My Moomin biscuit jar is a lil' treasure.
6. I told how I used to play a game similar to this on the computer when I was wee on Instagram. I've since completed this, and wish I could find other childhood-like games, ha! Mind the times when you'd go on the computer just to play a game for half an hour or to draw something on Paint? Those were the days!
7. Painting my nails:-)
8. Buying new notebooks is always a happy occasion:-)
9. And the Victoria Quarter is mighty pretty. Even though my job hunting there wasn't that successful, I never mind walking through these beautiful structures.
1. I wish I could buy all of these books, far too beautiful! And I could spend so much time at Waterstones.
2. Blogging:-) Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned it on the blog, but I did buy the Canon EOS 60D, as you can see. Very much loving this wee baby.
3. The Revlon nail polish in Dreamer that I bought some time ago!
5. Lunchin' a little healthier!
6. Writing lil' lists:-)
7. I like my sweets:-)
8. All the food! I could genuinely eat this everyday, for at least a month.
9. One of the things I got in that ASOS parcel was this hat. As it's one size and my head is tiny, it is a little roomy, but I love it all the same!