1. The Easter parcel my mum sent!
2. And my favourite thing in it: mämmi!
3. An excited wee Laura on her St. George's Fields exploration! It was super windy.
4. During the holiday I got into the habit of squeezing fresh orange juice, but I've already stopped.. Sigh.
5. Sunny days:-)
7. And, obviously, after baking; lots of sweet things to eat, like this bird's nest cake!
8. I'm trying to wreck my journal and be an explorer of the world a bit more often:-)
9. Honestly, this Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream was so good. It left my face so soft that I'm thinking of repurchasing.. And it smells nice too!
1. Painting Easter eggs! I only painted my Mignon chocolate egg and came to realize that I'm a bit out of practice.
2. Aren't these just the cutest of chocolates?
3. Biscuits! I might have a recipe for these somewhere in my drafts where I've not decided if it'll be published or not, haha.
4. Thursday thought.
5. An oldie of me and lil' Patra♥ Think this is from around 2007? That is actually so old, oh my!
6. Eye. When I took this, I was probably just pleased with my eye make-up, haha. But look at my odd eye colour, ugh! I know I must've mentioned that my eyes are gradually always changing colour. Here you can actually see the blue edges that have almost completely changed to green and the inner brown is growing larger. I do wonder if my eyes will one day be completely brown..
7. Going to the shop, but first let me take a selfie. (Sorry.) I've finally made up my mind, though, and I'm now wearing maxis! This grey one's the first.
8. Pressing flowers!
9. I'm still going on about Buffy. I've finished rewatching the last season and I still can't snap out of my obsession. I thought I'd take a break by watching Adventure Time (which is good, does anyone watch that, or am I the only one strange enough?) but all I can think about is Buffy. I might have to delve into Angel next, I just can't help myself.
What's up in your lives? Anything new you've started to like, any nice shows you've been watching?