If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me doing the 100 happy days challenge. Which is literally a challenge for you to take a 100 daily pictures in a row of things that make you happy. I'm generally quite a negative person (I say I'm a realist, but I do lean towards pessimism.), so I thought this would actually be something beneficial for myself. This will possibly be a feature on le blog until I get the challenge completed. I'd love it if you fancied doing it as well, and seeing your happy photos! So let me know if you are going to take part in the challenge and I'll check out your pictures (or go follow me on Instagram and see what silly things make me happy, you know you want to!) :-)
1. I love the Cottage Road Cinema, it is the cutest lil' cinema. And I also loved The Grand Budapest Hotel.
2. A wee front French braid. Can't do this anymore though, as I went a little shorter once again..
3. Collars&nice prints!
4. I'm reading Daniel Defoe's Roxana at the moment. Still.
5. Easter holiday!
6. Brunch always makes me very happy; pirate's pancakes and berries.
7. Ohh, I've been rewatching Buffy and I love it so much! Currently on season 5 and all I want to talk about is Buffy. Honestly, if you love Buffy, holla at me and we can have proper discussions. Or just compare our lists of in which order you would marry all of the cast, because let's face it you want to marry them all. Whichever you prefer.
8. Wearing my insect ring:-)
9. This cream cheese and bacon tart.
1. A Moomin cake! This's my cutest cake tin:-) I might post a recipe if anyone fancies seeing it, though it's literally the most basic recipe ever?
2. Food in general is probably the #1 thing that lifts my spirits, haha:-) That's pasta and cake because I eat so healthily..
3. Cut my hair a bit more than my usual trim!
4. Lil' blossoms and spring weather:-)
5. Duvet days, eating cereal for dinner. I can't be the only one who occasionally lives like a 5-year-old.
6. Writing letters!
7. Top socks from Topshop.
8. My latest vintage purchases; A cat pin and a dress pattern from Sue Ryder and a photo album from Oxfam!
9. Writing with pencils that my dad bought while he was at uni or started working as a teacher. I really wish I could find these somewhere, just to be cute. And also, my 60-year-old pencils will soon be non-existent.
I'm sure I don't mention this often enough, but your comments really mean a lot, so be sure to let me know what you think! There'll most likely be a post like this again as soon as enough days have passed. I'll see you all lovelies later!