1. Why do you blog? My main reason at first was to have a place to talk/write about my more superficial interests, so I'd have my diary for "real" thoughts like i had a conversation with a stranger at a bus stop about the banking system and i didn't realize at the time how deep this brief encounter was, this somehow reflects my whole life and makes me understand the meaning of life a tiny bit now (ok, that was ridiculous and has never happened, but you know what I mean, haha!) and my blog for something like look at this pretty dress I found, I love it! But now it's both that and more. Instead of just reading other people's blogs like I did before I had my own, I actually connect with others on the internet and can discuss things we all love. And I love that.
2. What's your favorite pastime? How sad will it be if I say eating? I do like eating, though. I also enjoy reading, sewing, doodling, cooking (kind of related to eating..), travelling, writing, buying pretty&old things, watching TV&films, wasting time on the internet and stuff like that. Oh, blogging is quite nice too!
3. Do you have any pets? If so, tell me about them! Nope, no pets anymore.
4. If you had the option of going to the desert, ocean, or mountains, which would you choose hands down and what time of year? Ugh, can I have an option of a place with all the three at once? If not, I'll go for the ocean as I've not been to an ocean-y place in a long long while! During winter when it's too cold over here, of course:-)
5. Is blogging your full time gig? If not, what is? I'm a full-time student.
6. Sweet or savory? Why do I have to choose when I like them both? I have a massive sweet tooth, which probably overrules my love for all things savory. Probably.
7. Where did you grow up? Maula, Lapland, Finland. Wouldn't've wanted to grow up anywhere else.
8. What is or would be number one on your bucket list? I don't really believe in bucket lists, but the one thing I really would like to do at the moment is go on the Orient Express train. I know I obsess over this too much and it's silly, but I just love it so much.
9. What kind of music do you normally listen to? I listen to all music. And when I say all I do mean all. From baroque music to rap, there is at least one song from every genre that I can say that I like., and I go through phases. Buuut, mostly I'd say I listen to indie-ish music, old school-ish rock and pop and also movie soundtracks.
10. Bright colors or neutral tones? Brights:-)
11. Tell us one thing about yourself your readers don't already know. This is the most random thing and of no interest to anyone, but what the hell.. I used to eat paper when I was wee. Mostly stamps, because that's the taste I liked best. (Yeh, I even had a preference.) In addition to being extremely strange you might think eating stamps is gross because they would've been licked by other people and contained all kinds of bacteria. But not really, because to get used ones off the envelope you steam them which also kind of cleanses the stamps. Just so you know that I wasn't completely disgusting and my parents weren't neglecting me. This also reveals another thing you lot didn't know: I used to collect stamps and still have my collections at my mum's house.
And as always, I'm supposed to tag some lovely bloggers to do this fun lil' Q&A. I'm the worst at tagging people, so if you don't want to do it, don't (obviously) and if you're not tagged and want to do it, go ahead!
Also, if you're interested, the bird's nest cake I made in the pictures is really good. The instructions are on Amanda's blog, from where I stole the idea. You should look at her blog in any case. As you should at everyone else's above mentioned!