1. A Moomin print parcel, how fitting!
2. All the chocolate (, some of it Moomin chocolate)! After my lent, I cannot wait to eat all the chocolate and sweets!
3. Some Finnish and Swedish magazines and such to read. Also, a Moomin card!
4. Some paints and brushes, I am so excited to start painting again! Since coming to uni, I've come to realize that I've stopped doing a lot of the things I love, and am trying to change that.
5. A Moomin tea strainer (is that what it's called?). I don't even drink tea, but I may have to start because this is just too cute not to use!
6. A key ring:-)
7. A heart-shaped egg/pancake/food ring. To be honest I didn't know what this was when I got it, but am now looking forward to eating everything in the shape of a heart!
8. Mämmi! If you're 0% Finnish, you probably have never had mämmi and might think it is disgusting. Which it is not. Mämmi is easily one of my favourite things about Easter and as an Easter treat I prefer it to chocolate. And I'm saying this as someone who loves chocolate. But I think it's kind of an acquired taste and maybe a bit like Marmite. You either love it or hate it. (Mämmi doesn't taste like Marmite, though. I don't know how to describe it, but it's amazing! Trust me.)
From the overuse of exclamation marks you can probably gather that I'm preeetty excited for Easter. And I hope you all lovelies have the most wonderful holiday filled with Easter treats and all things nice♥!