Wednesday 27 November 2013

going back in time, pt. 2



 Dress&Belt - Mama's old
Cardi - Primark


This's one of the outfits that I still can recreate perfectly. And it looks so much nicer with my short hair, y/n? I still often wear the dress with that belt, and after seeing this outfit I can see myself putting that cardi on with it in the future too. The funny thing is that only a couple of days before taking these photos (not the first one, obviously), I bought some tights and they're exactly the same ones I had back then! So, even though they aren't the exact same pair of tights, they are the same tights.
SHARE:

10 comments

Zoya said...

great look:) nice dress:)

Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading thіѕ rеmaгκаble paragrаph
i am as well delighteԁ to ѕhare mу expeгienсe
here with colleaguеѕ.

My blog ... mobile discos in Woking

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

oh darling I miss your long hair. But i think you look great in short as well! xx

Deidre said...

That dress is lovely. What is it made of? It has such a nice drape to it (is that a technical term?)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha that's awesome.

Laura Jones said...

Zoya - thank you, lovely! x

Anonymous - thanks for you comment, hen! x

Gail J - thank you, honey! i do miss it sometimes myself, but at the same time am not ready to start growing it back yet! xx

Deidre - thank you, lady! it's a mix of polyester, nylon and spandex. haha, that's a bit unusual, i think! but it is kind of stretchy and has a nice drape to it:-) x

Krysten - hehe, glad you think so, sweets! xx

Unknown said...

great post! beeautiful dress!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Ourdestination said...

fantastic ;>

Tina Sosna said...

Thank you! It was such a magical place! :)

Laura Jones said...

daniella - thank you, honey! xx

Ourdestination - cheers, love! x

Tina Sosna - you're most welcome, doll! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig