Wednesday 14 August 2013

watermelon and church





Top - H&M
Bandeau top - Gina Tricot
Cardi - Zara
Skirt - Dad's old/Diy
Shoes - Vagabond
Necklace - Sister's old





I loved wearing this outfit because it makes me look like a watermelon:-) Not as round, but colour-wise. The bandeau has the black polka dot seeds under the actual watermelon pink lace top. And the stripey skirt acts as the rind. The only thing missing is my watermelon nails, that I haven't done in ages.

I've also been wearing a new accessory all summer, also known as a name tag. I've actually finished work last week, but I've got a couple of photos in which it'll still be seen. It's a bit silly, but wearing a name tag makes me feel important and kind of authoritative. Especially, as they don't give them to the new guides anymore. The new ones only get a lame blue tag that doesn't even have their name on it, haha!

Hope you all lovelies are having a great week♥!
SHARE:

11 comments

Imogen said...

Love the combination of colours and patterns, such a great look.

Unknown said...

Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
www.mariezamboli.com

daniela kate morosini said...

thumbs up for fruity dressing! xx

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Your top is so pretty. Loving the color combo of this outfit.

Unknown said...

that is such a lovely lace top! love that it's red and cute stripe shorts!

Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I really love the color of that top. I haven't seen that color very often. It's lovely!

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

pretty!

Unknown said...

Love those boots!

Corinne said...

That outfit is so cute!

What will you be doing now until you come back if you have finished work? Hope you are having some fun holiday time!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Natalie said...

red loos dashing on you!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Imogen - thank you, darling! x

Bárbara - thanks for your comment, lovely! x

Marie Zamboli - aw, thank you, sweets! i'll check out your blog soon:-) x

danniekate - cheers, petal! xx

Krysten - thank you, doll! xx

Anthea Lau - thank you, dear, glad you like it! i'll visit your blog soon:-) xx

Optimistic Existentialist - yeh, you don't see that colour too often:-) and thank you, hon! x

Gail J - thanks, chick! x

Mishla M - thank you, pet! i do too:-) x

Corinne - thank you, sweetie! i've been trying to get another job, without much luck, so it looks like i'll have some holiday time, hehe! xx

Tallia - thank you so much, lady! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig