Thursday 27 June 2013

thursday thoughts pt. 16


SHARE:

10 comments

Holly said...

true :) although I think I make my memories too precious sometimes...

xoxoxo

Bhushavali said...

Very true!
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

Isabel said...

how true!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I like that quote a lot.

Sakuranko said...

Oh really lovely.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh my goodness I have never thoght of the past in this way. You really gave me something to think about today...

Imogen said...

I always love this feature on your blog.

Laura Jones said...

Holly-Bella - oh, i'm the same, dear! but i hope it's not entirely bad to do so:-) xx

Bhushavali N - i think so too, love! x

Isabel - indeed, honey! x

Krysten - glad you do, doll! x

Sakuranko - cheers, hen! x

Optimistic Existentialist - it's good to think about things like that every now and then, hun:-) x

Marlen - oh, i know, sweetie! i wish i could write so eloquently! xx

Imogen - thank you, lady! makes me happy to know there's people who like it:-) x

mochaccinoland said...

so true :)

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

mochaccinoland - glad you think so, doll! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig