1. Ice cream! (It is so hard to find lactose free food in the UK, so I'm glad I'll be in Finland where us poor souls have been taken into consideration with at least all the usual flavours. Though I have to admit that I can't always resist the temptation and can often be seen eating food (especially ice cream) filled with lactose. And then I'm ill.)
2. Being reunited with my sewing machine!
3. Getting to go to eat at my favourite places back in Finland! First I'll be wanting to visit my Vietnamese, yum!
4. Swimming in lakes, rivers, ponds and the sea!
5. Ok, seeing mum. And some others of my favourite people.
6. Going through all my things. Before coming to uni we just moved from my childhood home and while being away my mum's moved again to an even smaller house. So she can't store all of my stuff (and my brother and sister's stuff) and I'll need to sort that out. (And possibly throw away lots of things, which is sad.)
7. BBQ and grill food!
8. I'm actually looking forward to working, haha! I've got a nice job and it pays considerably well, so all's good:-)
9. Exploring Leeds further before going to my mum's, and possibly seeing friends I've not seen in ages!
10. My birthday! I'm usually not excited about my birthday, but it'll be my 21st and maybe people will get me lovely presents, hehe!
11. Reading books I really want to read, instead of all the uni books!
12. Having a garden for the summer! That's one thing I miss having. And apparently mum's started planting some flowers and veg that I can continue taking care of once I'm there. I do love pottering about in the garden!
13. All the summer dresses and others clothes. (Although, I wear the same stuff pretty much all year round. But it feels different.)
There's a few things I'm looking forward to. Have you got any pretty plans made yet?
P.S. The pictures are old ones from last summer!