Tuesday 4 June 2013

ooh, look at that, look at her walking, turning her head, taking my breath away







Blazer - Grandma's old
Cardi - Primark
Crop top - 2nd hand/Diy
Jeans - Vero Moda
Shoes - New look
Earrings - Diy




The weather's so much nicer now, but I actually had to pull on my jeans one day 'cause it hadn't been that summery but rainy. I'm much rather seen with bare legs, and a wee summer dress on! So happy that it's been possible to dress like that lately.

You know, what I don't like though? Walking under trees. A day doesn't go by without me finding some creepy crawlies in my hair. Does this happen to everyone, or is my hair actually that much more appealing that all the insects jump in for a free ride? I don't approve of this.

Hope you're all having a lovely day♥!
SHARE:

8 comments

Corinne said...

It's back to wonderful weather again today! Where is this place you took pictures?

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Sakuranko said...

Oh really beautiful pics sweetie!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh I hate walking under trees, too many ticks! Ew!

Melissa Blake said...

Great outfit!

Imogen said...

Such pretty pictures, I love the cardigan especially.

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - oh, i know, doll, the weather's been no bad these past few days! and these are kind of from hyde park/woodhouse moor. from where the victoria statue is, if you know that, haha? xx

Sakuranko - thank you, sweets! xx

Krysten - oh, you're so right to feel that way, dear! xx

Melissa Blake - thank you, love! x

Imogen - thank you, thank you, lady! x

Ourdestination - cheers, hen! x

Marisa Noelle said...

These are really pretty photos Laura! I love the whole 90s vibe to your outfit. I'm not a fan of walking under trees either. I always feel like a tick is going to jump on me...ick!

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - thank you, petal! and i know, i hate feeling like there's going to be a family of those living on me! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig