Tuesday 25 June 2013

come on skinny love, what happened here?









 Playsuit - H&M
Top&Shoes - New look







I did say I'd take photos here again. The lions, lil' angels and pillars just look so amazing. I wish buildings like this were still built, or at least the old ones restored and preserved. They're so much prettier than all (well, most) the funny-looking modern constructions, and everything with historical and architectural value is preferable, I think. I'm a traditional gal.

My conservative values probably aren't best shown in my outfit choices. The shortness of this playsuit is nearly too much for even me. (Not really..) I tend to keep my hands in my pockets so it's easier to pull the shorts down a little without drawing too much attention to it, aha! It's one of my favourite clothings though, and I love wearing it with this sheer top. Although you can't see it, the top also is buttoned all the way at the back, which I think is pretty neat:-)
SHARE:

10 comments

Unknown said...

I loooooove this post, honey ^__^

Lots of love,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Imogen said...

I love playsuits, so adorable! What a great location, the architecture is stunning. I really like skinny love too.

daniela kate morosini said...

i love old buildings, they make me feel all reverential xx

Imogen said...

I've had that song stuck in my head all day as a result! haha

Ourdestination said...

great!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I tend to do that when I have pockets too.

Isabel said...

you know i cant find any shorts that i deem an appropriate length! its so annoying. not everyone is comfortable showing their entire leg and i need shorts!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Sakuranko said...

Oh really cute pics sweetie!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Laura Jones said...

nicoleta buru - glad you do, dear! x

Imogen - thank you, lovely! and sorry for getting the song stuck in your head, haha! it's a good one though:-) x

danniekate - same, doll! :-) xx

Ourdestination - cheers, hen! x

Krysten - good to be sneaky like that, love! x

Isabel - haha, i know, honey! there should be good shorts for everyone:-) x

Sakuranko - thanks, lovely! x

Laura Jones said...

Clipping Quick - haha, thanks, pal! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig