Monday 13 May 2013

we are shining and we'll never be afraid again



Shirt - 2nd hand
Cardi - KappAhl
Bandeau top - Gina Tricot
Over-knee socks&Earrings - New look
Shoes - Citymarket
Ring - Primark















I don't think this shirt has appeared on the blog yet? It's been part of my wardrobe since January though, and I really like it. Loose fit and sheer fabric with golden thread and glittery buttons, what else can you ask for? I would usually pair it with a skirt or leggings, but I haven't been outside the house for that long today that I'd care. It's really rare for me to wear the same outfit for more than one day in a row, but I could literally live in this shirt. So this is actually what I wore yesterday and today. And because you can't have too much shiny items, I'm also wearing my shiniest ring and glitter nail polish. (The only shabby thing is my pink shoes, that are living their last days, poor things.)

Well, I'm off back to my history books and chocolate. Here's hoping this'll be a lovely week for all of us♥!
SHARE:

15 comments

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Your earrings are so sweet and I love your shoes!

mochaccinoland said...

such a sweet & dainty earrings!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

Shabby or not, your pink shoes are adorable and I love them paired with the over the knee highs! This is my kind of outfit as of late too!

Your nails are so pretty Laura!

xo Marisa

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor shoes! At least they had their time :)

Lovely outfit, and cute cardigan!

Zlata Petrenko said...

Nice photos! :))

the girl never gets older said...

this cardigan and over the knee socks look adorable together ♥

Katie Frank said...

you look fantastic <3 i love your beautiful top so much !

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hienot korut ja kynnet

Hollies~closet said...

I love you shirt and you blog!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog Hollie x

Imogen said...

Amazing earrings and pretty nails.

Laura Jones said...

Krysten - thank you, thank you, lady! x

mochaccinoland - thank you, sweetie! xx

Marisa Noelle - thank you very much, doll! xx

Stephanie Lula - ha, that's true! and thank you, love! x

Zlata Petrenko - cheers, hun! x

the girl never gets older - aw, thank you, darling! xx

Katie Frank - thank you so much, dear! x

Susanna89 - kiitos, ihana:-) x

Hollies~closet - thank you, chick! i'll visit your blog soon:-) x

Imogen - thank you, pet! x

Jennifer said...

Cute mani!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Laura Jones said...

Jennifer - thanks, hon! xx

WhatSheSaysGoes said...

Love this look! Great styling :)

Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

MyCrushCouture - thank you, hen! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig