Saturday 4 May 2013

reading & watching





A wee while ago I finished "North and South" which I wanted to read before watching the 2004 mini-series. Both of which I really liked. And then there's Veronica Mars. If you didn't watch Veronica Mars back in the day, you're doing life wrong. Seriously, one of my absolute favourites. I realized I had only seen half of the show, started watching from the beginning and finished the whole series in less than a week. I actually cannot think about anything else because the third season ends so unsatisfyingly. And I cannot wait for the movie, 2014 can't come soon enough! I really should stop obsessing, but this really is as big as waiting for the last Harry Potter film and The Hobbit after the Lord of the Rings. (Ok, almost as big.) I finished the last episode about an hour ago and still can't put together clear sentences in my head, keep on pulling my hair and clenching my teeth. So, I am a bit anxious. The movie's better be amazing! And Veronica and Logan's better get together in the end. (It's funny how the first time I watched the series in 2005, I think it is, and I loved Duncan until the very end. This time around I was sensible enough to be rooting for Logan. And I'll be so annoyed if it doesn't end like I want it to end, haha!)

What've you all lovelies been reading&watching lately? And, please, say that you love Veronica Mars, and are excited for the movie!
SHARE:

8 comments

Shubhi said...

Sounds like a lovely book, must try!

www.shubhisrevels.com

Unknown said...

Such an intresting post, my dear.

Have a Lovely Day,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

daniela kate morosini said...

ooh sounds good! i'm reading the mind-bending but brilliant raw shark texts at the mo xx

Kendra Alexandra said...

Must read this!
Love this post, your blog is great too and I'm definitely going to have to follow you now! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?

Kendra
Xx
Www.stoleninspiration.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO excited for the Veronica Mars movie!!

Laura Jones said...

Shubhi - it is good and you should give it a try, hen! x

Nicoleta_B - glad you think so, dear! x

danniekate - that sounds good too, doll! xx

Kendra Alexandra - thank you so much, love! will visit your blog soon:-) x

Krysten - ah, YES, darling! i think you're the first person i know that is excited for it, i.e. the best person ever! x

Imogen said...

Sounds good, I have heard a few people that have read it. Right now I am reading the Confessions of a Shopaholic series (for about the 5th time)

Laura Jones said...

Imogen - it is a good book, chick! i've only read one of the shopaholic books, maybe i should give the others a go too:-) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig