Wednesday 15 May 2013

can you dance like a hippogriff?












I don't know what it is, but I'm currently much more interested in doodling and drawing than what I'm wearing and appearances in general. It's spring and I'm dressing up so colourlessly and seem to go back to a couple of items that are easy to throw on. Still I am looking forward to the summer, and with it too seeing all the clothes etc. I left in Finland. I'm missing a few of my vintage dresses and also my sewing machine. Mostly, my sewing machine. But I hope you don't mind all the posts that are related to what my wee hands and pens have been up to!

So. I drew this Harry Potter alphabet sometime ago, with a one I saw on the internet as a model. (They're nearly identical, because I'm a copycat.) You just can't have too much Harry Potter in your life!
SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

Such a great post ^__^

Lots of love, dear ♥♥♥

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO COOL! You have no idea how much I love this. Harry Potter freak since I was 9! Thanks so much for sharing this :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh the one about Cho. Too funny!

Hollies~closet said...

I love your drawings!! If History doesn't work out you can always fall back on that :P . I follow you back now on bloglovin. Hollie x

Corinne said...

OMG I love this! My housemates and I are obsessed with Harry Potter, they would really like something like this in their rooms.

Did you have a link to the original?

Oh Luna <3

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Laura Jones said...

Nicoleta_B - cheers, love! xx

Stephanie Lula - aw, thank you, dear! i think i was 8/9 as well when my love for harry potter started:-) x

Krysten - ah, i know, honey! x

Hollies~closet - thank you, pet! you're too sweet:-) and that's one plan, i wish i was as sure of it working out as you seem to be, haha! x

Corinne - haha, one more reason to love you and your housemates, sweets! i couldn't find the original site it was on, but you can see them on my pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/summerviolets/illustrations-i-wish-i-had-come-up-with/ xx

kayla said...

Just wanted to say hello..just started following your lovely blog and based on this post alone I know I'm going to love it. LOVE Harry Potter!!! :)

Laura Jones said...

kayla - hello to you too, hen! and thank you very much, you're too kind! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig