Monday 27 May 2013

and said you needed more, more, more










Ok, so my hair isn't that short after all. Shorter, but not short. And I'll possibly chop some more inches off before finally going properly short. Cutting hair is so much fun that it almost gets addictive; I just fancy getting the scissors and doing some hairdressing!

Also, I was wearing my Nomination for the first time in ages. I don't think I've even shown my newest piece, it's the crown and I love it:-) (I got it for Christmas, so it really was ages ago, ha!) And having raspberry jam doughnuts and juice for lunch isn't too bad.

Catch you later!

EDIT// Uh oh, I did say that cutting your hair gets addictive.. My hair got even shorter after I published this post and I now really have to let the scissors be.
SHARE:

5 comments

Alexandra Zakharova said...

you hair look lovely)) Great pictures as well!
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com

mochaccinoland said...

i love your bracelet! to be honest, i'm really terrified of having my haircut.

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

Your hair looks lovely...that really made me smile...that part about hair cutting becoming addictive!

Corinne said...

Oh my god, do you cut your own hair? Haha. I tried to cut my own hair when I was drunk once. Didn't go to well.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Laura Jones said...

Alexandra Zakharova - thank you, love! x

mochaccinoland - thank you, i love it too and should wear it more often! aw, you shouldn't be terrified, i'm sure you'd suit any kind of a hairstyle, doll! xx

Imogen - thank you, hen! it's true though! x

Corinne - ha, i mostly cut it myself but i do sometimes go to the hairdressers! and hahaha, i wish i could've seen your hair, dear! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig