Wednesday 8 May 2013

a day in the life

 Top&Skirt - H&M













I tried to upload these pictures to blogger all day yesterday and for about two hours today. How can life be this hard at times, ha? Anyway, when it was more than +20°C outside yesterday, guess how I spent it. Going through my notes and making timelines of different periods in history, of course! I could've gone to study in the sun with my flatmates, so I can't really complain. But carrying my little folder, big folder, laptop, notes, papers and pens seemed like too much of a hassle. Today's not that different, I still need to revise. All work and no play makes Laura a dull girl.

But I hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday (and enjoying the weather if it's enjoyable wherever you live)♥!
SHARE:

9 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

Aw Laura - I remember being there, stuck in my dorm for hours with papers and studying for test. Definitely not a walk in the park. Wishing you a quick time of getting your work finished so you can go outside and enjoy the lovely weather :-)

Unknown said...

Nice pics ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Melissa Blake said...

YAYY for the Beatles -- one of my favorite groups!!

Nieszka said...

aww but at least you will be super happy when all work is done. then you can play!! hehe. and yess! super hooray for spring!! :) thanks laura!

MemoriesOfTimesPast

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - aha, thank you, marisa doll! i definitely could think of nicer things to do, but one's got to have days like this as well.. :-) xx

charmeuse - thanks, sweets! x

Melissa Blake - indeed, love! they're my only favourite:-) x

Nieszka - haha, that's true, honey! x

Corinne said...

I do not miss having to study and revise!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Ourdestination said...

hair <3

Anonymous said...

Kauniin väriset silmät

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - ain't hard to believe that, chick! x

Ourdestination - cheers, pet! x

Susanna89 - kiitos:-) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig