Friday, 8 March 2013

midas is king and he holds me so tight and turns me to gold in the sunlight





Dress - H&M
Cardi&Belt - Primark
Earrings - New look

Ah, I really wish there was more of sunlight in my pictures instead of artificial. I know I've said this before but taking photos outside by yourself when you don't have a private garden or a tripod can be so awkward! During Easter break (which is soon!) I might go exploring in my neighbourhood to see if there's a quiet wee spot to take pictures. I'm so sick of boring inside photos of my room, and I bet you are too.

I wasn't really planning on leaving Leeds for summer, but I may have a change of plans. If I get my old summer job back, I'll be going back to mama's. I'm actually looking forward to it. I can go to all my favourite places to eat, I'll be reunited with my sewing machine and when I come back to Leeds I can take the tripod and other stuff with me. That sounds pretty good, now I just need to hear back from my boss!

I've got a day off, so my weekend already started yesterday evening, woo:-) Hope your weekend will be amazing, lovelies♥!

//EDIT Making some minor adjustments to the layout &c. so the blog might be looking strange at times. Bear with me!

8 comments :

Corinne said...

I would love to take some photos of myself outside but the weather in Leeds is BLEH right now! It supposed to get colder next week, oh no!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

TimeForBlues said...

Lovely dress! Polkadots look good on you! :D
x

Coline Chavaroche said...

Nice pictures!


Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Laura said...

Corinne - ah, i know, sweetie! i've not been out all day, but my flatmate told me it's been snowing (and i haven't noticed as apparently we don't have windows..) ! x

TimeForBlues - thank you, dear! x

Coline Chavaroche - thanks, pet! x

Ann said...

Your pictures look great even if its taken indoors. Love your outfit.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

You always take the most wonderful photos!!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm not a big fan of taking pics outside right now because it is SO COLD.

Laura said...

Ann - thank you, honey! x

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, hon, you're too kind! x

Krysten - oh, i know, there's that too! hopefully it'll get warmer soon, doll! x