Friday 1 February 2013

so give me novacaine


This is how I've been feeling lately, and it's not too great. This cold and fever is partially self-inflicted, though, and I'm slowly getting better. I've spent my time curled up in bed watching movies and drinking plenty of honey water. I've already gone through all Wes Anderson films, and now it's time for some classic Hitchcocks! My best pals in the picture below will keep me company, and hopefully we'll spot the Hitchcock cameos (which are one of the great things about his movies!) Stay well, all you lovelies♥!



SHARE:

4 comments

Corinne said...

aw, sorry to here you are not feeling so well! Feel better soon!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Marisa Noelle said...

So sorry you have been under the weather Laura! Take care and get well soon. The best way to combat the cold is definitely with Wes Anderson and Hitchcock...my favorites :-) Rest up! xo Marisa

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh no, feel better soon lady!

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - thank you, honey! luckily i'm much better already! x

Marisa Noelle - thank you, doll! and it definitely is the best way (and good choices as favourites!) :-) xx

Krysten - thank you, sweetie, i will! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig