Thursday 12 July 2012

how to be















Top - Topshop
Shorts - 2nd hand
Sunnies - Urban Outfitters
How to be an explorer of the world - Keri Smith via Amazon



 My new Keri Smith book came this week and I have to say I love all her books! Now I'm starting my journey as an explorer of the world. I haven't yet finished my "Wreck this journal" or started this one and I'm already thinking of ordering a new one. I just completely love this kind of books, haha!



It's been really hot these previous days and I'm actually so happy it's started to rain again. I do like warm weather, but last weekend I got sun rash all over my skin and I couldn't bear life. In the rainy weather it's easier to stay inside and recover. I am so glad you can't get the rash twice a summer! As the degrees dropped, the mosquitoes came back. Hence the awkward poses, mosquitoes are such a nuisance and here in Lapland we sure have enough of them.

How to be something seems to be a theme for this day/week. In addition to being an explorer, I've learned how to be a heartbreaker. I love Marina (which you may have noticed) and this song is no exception. Can't get enough♥.



SHARE:

2 comments

Aida said...

So cute, love the pics!!


http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt

Laura Jones said...

Aida - thank you, hen! x

Francesca - thank you so much, lovely! and i'll be checking out your blog soon:) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig