Wednesday 2 May 2012

plans, photos, paintings

Top - Dad's old
Cardi - 2nd hand/Diy
Skirt - Primark
Headscarf - New look





 I have, finally, started planning my graduation party properly. Exactly a month till that so it's about time! The menus been selected first, because food is the most important thing. I've also selected loads of old photos and drawings/paintings I've made in school etc. etc. So, here's a few of my favourites:-)



My christening, carrying some tatties from our garden, and swimming with auntie Kirsti.








Without front teeth, in Copenhagen, and with my then-best-friend Liza.


The sun.


The Hakala family arms. I didn't know what to do with Jones, or Pietilä (mama's maiden name), so I took Hakala (grandma's maiden name). Haka is the Finnish word for a hook or a hasp.
SHARE:

4 comments

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay it's exciting that the plans are underway!

Amber said...

well thats a cute little outfit and I really like the scarf in your hair. Thats a look I can never seem to pull off.

Anonymous said...

thanks (;

i made that blouse btw.

i like ur outfit n paitings.

http://www.loveerdose.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Krysten - indeed it is, love! x

Amber - thank you, dear! and i'm sure you could pull it off! x

Maria Oliveira - thank you, honey! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig