Sunday 20 May 2012

flood











Hat - H&M
Raincoat - Old
Jeans - Vero moda
Wellies - Ristomatti Ratia




 








It actually looks more like autumn than spring right now! If it wasn't for the occasional flower peeking from the ground or a few wee leaves starting to grow on the trees, I'd definitely say it looks like autumn. I can't wait for it to be all green and summery again:) I was going to take some pictures of the flooding river when it started to rain. A little drizzle didn't bother me that much until I realized it'd ruin my hat, haha! So my exploring didn't last that long. But apparently, the water hasn't been this high in some 20 years. It's crazy, I think my neighbours even lost their boat!
SHARE:

7 comments

daniela kate morosini said...

i love your flood chic! haha :) xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics , i like ur outfit.

the girl never gets older said...

haha, you're so tiny and cute in this raincoat, I love it :D ♥

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Totally looks more like autumn, wow!

Laura Jones said...

danniekate - haha! i suppose it's got something about it, honey! xx

Maria Oliveira - thank you, doll! x

the girl never gets older - aw, thank you, darling! and i do look rather tiny, haha:) xx

Krysten - i know, dear! so weird! x

Mira said...

Hihii, ehkä maailman suloisin sadepäiväasu! Rakastuin muutenkin sun unelmointeihin, ihana blogi ja ihana sinä!

http://poptartdame.blogspot.com/

Laura Jones said...

Mira - aw, kiitos, ihana! kiva, että tykkäät! ;) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig