Monday 16 April 2012

people help the people


 Here's a number of magazines and leaflets about people I adore I've been saving and meaning to read for ages. Mama's got a wee pile of these Jacques-Yves Cousteau magazines she had as a child. She was about to throw them away but I couldn't let that happen. I love that man! I also love watching his adventures on Calypso. His red cap may not be that fashionable but I'm desperately wanting one, hehe:-)


 I'm not American, but I swear Obama is one of my favourite presidents. Not only from USA, but all over the world.


 I love Hugh Laurie. I love him as a person, in every movie/tv programme I've seen him in, and his music. He's possibly my favourite actor, and House is definitely my favourite tv show. After this last season I'll probably greet because there won't be any new episodes..


 This Martin Luther King Jr. leaflet was really interesting! Such a great man.


I had saved this Time for years and supposedly didn't have time to read it. Now that I started reading it, it was impossible. Someone had cut pictures etc. of it and there were a few holes in the magazine. Gutted! Anyway, I also love Albert Einstein. (Clever and cute!)
SHARE:

5 comments

mochaccinoland said...

i love House too!! hugh laurie is a great actor!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Satin and Souffles said...

I would love to get my hands on these! But whenever I see Jacques Coustaeu It always reminds me of Phoebe of friends haha x

{Satin&Souffles}

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

<3

Marisa Noelle said...

Jacques Cousteau...I used to be obsessed with explorers when I was little and I was forever watching his show on PBS:) I want that TIME magazine issue with Einstein!!! Very cool:)

Laura Jones said...

mochaccinoland - oh, you have a great taste in tv shows, dear! he is brilliant! x

Satin and Souffles - they're good, honey! i really need to rewatch that episode now, haha! x

Jazzy E - <3 indeed, hen! x

Marisa Noelle - i was the same, and cousteau was definately my favourite! hehe, it is good, doll! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig