Wednesday 11 January 2012

the dog days are over

Cardi - Grandma's old
Shirt - 2nd hand
Skirt - Self-made
Tights - Seppälä




Yesterday, I looked like this and applied to uni. I'm still going to apply to unis in Finland (well, only to Turku) but now I might already be concerned at Edinburgh! I've absolutely no idea what I really want to do but I know that if I had a gap year I wouldn't bother to start studying again after that. Obviously I'm wanting higer education than just high school, and law and criminology are almost the only thing that I think might interest me enough, at least I've always loved law series! So here I am, waiting to be accepted.. Fingers crossed!

If you know about The University of Edinburgh; is it a good place to study law, is it hard to get in etc, I'd be happy to hear. Would be well appreciated! :-)
SHARE:

3 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

Fingers crossed for you darling! It truly is such an exciting time in life. Loving your cardi...both beautiful and so sweet that it belonged to your grandmother:)

Aline said...

this is very cute! i love wearing my grandma's old things.. it feels so special!

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - thank you, dear! i know, and i think my grandma's even knitted the cardi herself! :) x

Lisa - thanks, hun! x

Aline - thank you, love! it really does feel special:) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig