Saturday 12 November 2011

top playsuits





 Finally I found out what's the difference between a playsuit and a jumpsuit, been feeling a bit dumb for not knowing it.. Jumpsuit's got long legs, so I don't own a single jumpsuit! Wouldn't mind if that blue one changed that fact.. Love it! These are my favourites from Topshop:) And, aye, I've actually been spending hours drooling over Topshop stuff and selecting what I'd like the most!

They don't have Topshop in Finland and don't think they've been shipping orders here for a long time. That's another reason why I loved last year: the shopping possibilities were ~a hundred times better! Wouldn't go as far as to say I miss Topshop but it was nice to walk in the shop and caress the dresses and lust for the rings..


SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig