Tuesday 16 August 2011

because you need to study, even if it's sunny







Top - 2nd hand/Diy
Skirt - Self-made
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Marimekko



I had kind of thought I'd have time to blog more now that I'm back in school. Of course I knew it'd take a lot of my time, especially as the bus to school takes almost an hour, but still. This summer I hardly did anything so it felt pointless to try and write something. "Hey, I woke up, read a book and ate loads. I wore the same dress I had on yesterday. xoxo." Now I'm starting to be more inspired and there's no need to force myself to write a few lines.

Still, I was wrong about the time. I only have four courses just now but I still have a lot of homework. Also I'm doing a few of my final exams this autumn and there's only a month till the first one. All this means that the time I have should be spent on studying.

P.s. Isn't it typical that the weather gets much better once you go back to school/work? Today has been such a warm day, and so was yesterday. Might go for a swim later this evening!
SHARE:

5 comments

Kayla said...

That skirt is adorable!

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post, great photos :D
Follow each other? I bookmarked!
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

Laura Jones said...

Kayla - thank you sweetie! x

Isabella - thank you hun! i'll have a look on your blog:) x

Dee Paulino said...

I love the bow on your skirt. adorable!

Laura Jones said...

Ana Magdalena - aw thank you lovely! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig