Wednesday 1 June 2011

dunnotar


 We stopped at Dunnotar on our way home and luckily it was the only time when the weather was alright. The place was so pretty with the castle and the shore. The little bridges were also cute!












 The castle only costs £5 but at this point my sister and I didn't have any money left (I used my last pounds on Ben&Jerry's..). Therefore my sister's friend went inside alone and we found this cave instead. It was a great replacement for the castle:)







Shirt - Mama's old/London
Leather jacket - My auntie's old
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - H&M
Bag - New look


My sister and I reckoned that's the place where Voldemort had hidden one of his horcruxes. It looks like that a little, don't you think? I can make everything related to Harry Potter...

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery...I used to live in Glasgow and miss scenic Scotland (not the weather so much though xx)

Laura Jones said...

Karin - oh, glasgow's really nice! ken, scotland would be pretty much perfect if the weather was good! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig