Thursday 19 May 2011

just thinking

"Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile." -Mark Twain

I've started to realize that I only have a bit more than a month left in Scotland. For some people it might seem that i haven't done much but I actually have. And just being here has been amazing. This last month I'll try to make the most of it. Because life really is short and I don't want to be regretting things I didn't do while I could. At least I've done what Mark Twain advices. I've breaken the rules, forgiven (rather) quickly, kissed slowly, probably loved truly, certainly laughed uncontrollably and I don't regret anything I've done here.

 Going back to Finland is starting to depress me too much. I want to see my Cleo (and mama too) but apart from that I'd love to stay.
SHARE:

2 comments

Maddie said...

Such a beautiful quote! hope you enjoy Scotland :) take lots of pictures

Laura Jones said...

Pierrot le Fou - yes it is:) thank you, i will!

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig